Rt. Hon. Anthony Inusa Simon Dogari currently boasts of a Master’s Degree in Public Administration acquired in 1994 from the Ahmadu Bello University. He had earlier obtained a Bachelor of Art in Public Administration from the same institution in 1983.
He began his educational career at Ndaforo Primary School from 1967 to 1974 and Government Teachers’ College, Mubi from 1975 to 1979 after which he attended the Defunct College of Preliminary Studies Yola from 1981 to 1983.
Rt. Hon. Simon Dogari has held the following political appointments;
- First elected chairman of Kurmi Local Government.
- Elected Member, Taraba State House of Assembly for two terms.
- Deputy Speaker, Taraba State House of Assembly.
- Speaker, Taraba State House of Assembly.
- Special Adviser to the Governor.
- Commissioner of Information.
The Honourable Commissioner of the Ministry was born on 6 June 1960. He hails from Kurmi Local Government Area and is married with seven children.
He enjoys reading, badminton and listening to the news.