Acting Director – Town Planning Services
TPL Jonah Gabnwi F.
Mr Febuins Gabnwi Jonah is an Acting Director Town Planning Services with the Ministry of Urban Development.
He was born 8th August 1963 and hails from Sardauna Local Government Area. He is married with 5 children.
He began his primary school Education at Kakara primary school Gembu, Taraba State from 1970 to 1976 and also attended Government Teachers College Yola Adamawa state from 1976 to 1981.
He obtained his Diploma in Urban and Regional Planning in Kaduna Polytechnic from 1983 to 1986, Bachelor in Technology (URP) Federal University of Technology Yola Adamawa State 1992 to 1997.
He later proceeded to University of Nigeria Nssuka, Enugu campus where he obtained his Master’s Degree (M. Tech) U.R.P from 2005 to 2008.
- Member Associate chartered Economics of Nigeria (A.C.S.N).
- Member Nigerian institute of Town planners (M.N.I.T.P).
- Town planners Registration Council in Nigeria (TOPREC)
- State Chairman Nigerian Institute of Town Planning.
- Secretary State Development Control Committee.
- African Foundation for Agricultural Development 7th December, 2009.
- M.S.P&P Abuja 16th-17th June, 2010.
- Disaster Risk Management in Nigerian Rural & Urban Settlement Lafia 19th June-20th June 2013.
- Anti-Corruption, Fiscal Responsibility and Good Governance for State Government Officials in Nigeria Abuja 21st -23rd October, 2014.
- Building Clean Cities in Nigeria, Minna 17th – 18th June, 2014.
- Land Use Planning and Analysis Reporting (LUPAR) in Nigeria, Kaduna 5th – 6th August.
- Role of Master Planner in Land Administration. Contribution to a book edited by Prof. Ilesanmi Felix. B. Tech Project.
- The Effect of Urbanisation on Social Services in Taraba State; Case Study of Jalingo MURP Dissertation.
- An Assessment of Government and Urban Services Delivery in Taraba State. Phd. Thesis.
He enjoys sporting activities and traveling.
Acting Director – Environmental Health Services
Mr Auta Ahmed
Mr Auta Ahmed is an acting Director of Environmental Health Services in the Ministry. He was born 28th February 1966 and hails from Kurmi Local Government Area. He is married with four (4) children.
Mr Auta began his Primary School Education at Mayo-Selbe Primary school, from 1974 – 1979. He attended Government secondary school, Ibbi from 1979 to 1984. After which he proceeded to School of Health Technology, Mubi Adamawa state from 1989 to 1991 where he obtained his (C.H.E.W) Certificate, an Advance Diploma in Health management (A.D.H.M) from 2007 to 2008
He was appointed Community Health Officer (C.H.O) from 2000 to 2002.
He has attended quite a number of workshops to enhance his job performance which includes;
- International year of sanitation (C.L.T.S) in 2010
- Global Hand Wash Campaign in 2011
- Developing of Nigerian Road Map in 2014
- National Water Supply and Sanitation Update in 2015
- JICA Training Workshop Kaduna Polytechnic in 2014
- Design of Improved Toilets Water System in August 2015
- Sanitation, Operations and Maintenance of Water and Sanitation in 2015
He enjoys reading, Traveling and Football.
Director – Finance
Mr Makan Danduba Utekan is the Director of Finance with the Ministry of Urban Development. He was born on 31st December, 1965. He Hails from Donga Local Government. He is married with 5 children.
Mr. Makan completed his primary school at Akwanga North primary School in 1980. Proceeded to Mbiye Government Secondary School Takum, Taraba State 1985, Taraba State Polytechnic Jalingo and Taraba state University Respectively. He also attended the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa, University Bauchi State.
- A member Institute of Chartered Cost and Management of Accountant Administration (I.C.C.M.A.)
- Membership of the Corporate and Public Administration (FCIA).
Other Achievement are as follows
- Director of finance and supply.
- Chairman, Nyivu communal crisis and distribution of relief materials.
- Chairman, ECWA building committee and also chairman salary table payment, Titu.
- He has attended workshop on procurement.
- Workshop on Ethics and productive.
- Project on communal crisis in the state.
He loves music reading and football.
Director – Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
Mr Tsokwa Danjuma
Mr Danjuma Tsokwa Joro is the Director of Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering in the Ministry of Urban Development. He was born on 5th May 1963 and he hails from Takum Local Government. He is marriage with 5 children.
He started his Primary School Education at Takum Local Government Primary School, Jenuwa Gida from 1975 to 1979.
He completed his Post Primary School Mbiya Government Secondary School, Takum from 1979 to 1983.
He proceeded to Federal Polytechnic, Mubi, Adamawa State from 1985 to 1986 and Federal University of technology Yola Adamawa State from 1992 – 1997, 2009.
He has however attended a few number of workshop which include the following:
- Administrative Skills for Professionals in August 1989.
- Nigeria Society of Engineering conference 2007, 2008, 2009.
- COREN general assembly in Engineering 16th, 17th, 18th Assembly of 2007, 2008 and 2009 respective.
Director – Planning, Research and Statistics
TPL Reuben Caleb Ambashak
TPL Caleb Reuben Ambashak is a Director of planning Research and Statistics with the Ministry of Urban Development. He was born 25th May, 1963 and hails from Takum Local Government Area. He is married with 8 children.
He began his Educational pursuit at Bika Babba Primary School, Takum from 1971 to 1977, after which he enrolled into Government Secondary School Wukari from 1977 to 1982 and Government Secondary School, Zing from 2005 to 2006.
He then proceeded to Federal Polytechnic Mubi, Adamawa state from 1982 to 1985.
Federal university of technology Yola, from 2006 to 2010.
He is presently with the same institution which has been renamed to Modibbo Adamawa University of technology Yola since 2012.
Control of development by minimizing haphazard development in Jalingo. His contribution to the preparation and Enforcement of Jalingo master planned Local Government Area. The naming/number of streets in Jalingo Metropolis.
The Beautification of roundabout and provision of green areas. Lastly, approval of building plan and issuance of building permits.
He is a Member of Nigeria institute of Town Planners (NITP) and member Town Planner’s Registration Council (TOPREC) and State secretary Nigeria Institute of Town Planners (NITP).
Mr Ahmed Umar Chiroma is a Director with the Ministry of Urban Development. He hails from Gassol Local Government Area. He was born on the 25th March 1965 and is married with Three (3) children.
Mr. Ahmed began his Education Career at Moh’d Tukur Primary School, Jalingo in 1978.
He completed his Post-primary School at Sakato Government Secondary School, Numan, Adamawa State. He proceeded further to Kaduna Polytechnic from 1988 to 1994 and Taraba State Polytechnic in 2006.
Mr. Ahmed has been able to professionally train subordinate staff and he has helped out in the implementation of government policies.
He has also attended a few workshops to enhance his performance on the job which include;
- Attending an Administrative course in ASCON – Lagos in 2013
- M.F Jalingo Motel in 2011
- M.D Nut Jalingo in 2011
Mr Ahmed has had a few publications to his credit which include:
- The Role of Economy in Peace keeping in West Africa.
- Investigating of potentials of some Nigerian plants.
- Designs of 1,000 tones Ellyline plant please verify.
He loves reading.
Director – Civil Engineering
Engr Akeuter Geoffrey Musa is the Director of Civil Engineering in the Ministry of Urban Development. He hails from Donga Local Government, He was born on 27th December, 1957. He is married with four children.
Engr. Akeuter began his Educational Career at Eclisia Krista a Sudan Lupwe (E.K.A.S) from 1963 to 1970 and completed his secondar.y school Education at Wukari Division Combine Secondary School, Takum from 1971 to 1975.
He further proceeded to Kaduna Polytechnic for his (O. N.D) and (H.N.D) programs from 1975 to 1977 and 1977 to 1980 respectively.
He also obtained his Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering University of Port-Harcourt from 1996 to 1999.
The planning, design, costing and construction of storm waters drainages, including opening of roads on Government Approved lay-out in state capital
- Engr. Akeuter is a Member, committee on Ubraisac of Government awarded project.
- Member Nigerian Society of Engineers.
He has also attended a few workshops on the job to enhance his performance such as;
- Workshop on awareness in Environmental degradation at Makurdi in 2014.
- Workshop on Anti-corruption, fiscal Responsibility and good government for state Government officials in Nigeria from 21st-23rd October, 2014.