The General Manager – TTV
Engr. Bryson Ahmed Ben, the General Manager, Taraba Television Corporation, hails from Karim-Lamido and was born on the 24th July, 1964. He is married with two (2) children.
He began his educational career at Hassan Primary School, Jalingo from 1971-1977 where he proceeded to Comprehensive Secondary School, Mubi and Government Technical College, Mubi from1977-1978 and 1978-1982 respectively. He further enrolled into Kaduna Polytechnic, Kaduna from 1982-1985, 1986-1988, 1997-1999 and the proceeded to Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi from 2007-2012.
His Professional Achievements include;
- National Diploma, Electronics and Communication Engineering-1985.
- Higher National Diploma, HND, Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering-1988.
- Post Higher National Diploma (Post HND) Elect. And Telecommunications Engineering-1999.
- Masters of Engineering (M.Engr.) Electrical (Electronics) Engineering-2012.
Other achievements/Awards/Honours gained by Engr. Bryson include;
- Registered Engineer COREN.
- MEMBER, Nigerian Society of Engineers.
Workshops attended by the General Manager include;
- Factory Training on Transmitter and Studio Equipment Techno System, Rome, Italy-1993.
- Techno System Rome, Italy Training and Solid State Transmitter-2000.
- Harris Transmitter training at Quincy Illinois, USA- 2005.
- Project Management Course, ASCON, Badagry, Lagos-1993.
- NTA TV College, Engineering Equipment Maintenance-1991.
Engr. Bryson has some Publications which are as follows;
- Design and Construction of a Light Chaser, HND Project Kadpoly-1988.
- Design and Construction of a Digital Fuel gauge, Post HND Project Kadpoly-1999.
- Choice of Parameter for DVBT. M.Eng-Thesis. ATBU, Bauchi-2012.