Rt. Hon. Anthony Galadima Danburam, the Honourable Commissioner of the Ministry was born on the 15th of June, 1960. He hails from Lau Local Government Area and is a widower with three (3) children.
He began his educational career at SUM Transferred Primary School, Didango- Lau from 1969-1975, after which he proceeded to Barewa College, Zaria from 1975-1979 and Government Secondary School, Jalingo from 1979-1981. He then attended the University of Maiduguri from 1982-1987 and the Nigeria Law School, Victoria Island, Lagos, from 1987-1988.
Rt. Hon. Danburam has won 85% of cases handled in court since his enrolment into the Supreme Court as a Barrister and Solicitor 28years ago.
Other achievements include:
- Best performing Local Government Chairman by Baseline Global ventures-2012.
- Distinguished Northern Advisers Award for Excellence and Exemplary Leadership and Local Government Chairman of the year-2014.
- Common Wealth Leadership Price-2014.
- Local Government Merit Award (LOGMA) for best Chairman of the year-2013.
He attended the Anti-Corruption Workshop, Abuja in 2014.
Rt. Hon. Danburam has held the following political appointments;
- Elected Member, Tarabab State House of Assembly (Kunini/Abbare) State Constituency-1992.
- Elected Pioneer Speaker, Taraba State House of Assembly-1992.
- Commissioner, House of assembly Commission-2007.
- Elected Executive Chairman, Lau Local Government Area-2012.
- Appointed Commissioner for Information and Re-orientation, Taraba State-2015-Date.
He has also done a Publication on “The impact of Legislation on Customary Land Tenure in Northern Nigeria-1987.
He enjoys Reading and Travelling.