Dr. Tafarki Agbadu Eneme, the Commissioner, Ministry of Works and Transport, was born on 10th January, 1961 and hails from Kurmi Local Government Area. He is married with four (4) children.
Dr. Tafarki began his educational pursuit at LEA Primary School, Ndaforo from 1969-1975 where he obtained his 1st School Leaving Certificate after which he enrolled into Government Secondary School, Ganye for his WASC from 1975-1980 and thereafter proceeded to School of Basic Studies (SBS/ABU Zaria) from 1980-1981 where he obtained his IJMB Certificate, ABU Zaria from 1983-1988 for his DVM Degree, University of Maiduguri from 1998-2001 where he obtained his M.Sc. and is presently studying at University of Nigeria Nsuka for his Ph.D course.
- Doctor of Vet. Medicine (DVM) Degree – 1988.
- Sc. Veterinary Parasitology – 2001.
Other Achievements include;
a. Deputy Headboy, GSS, Ganye – 1979-1980.
b. Secretary, NVRI Integrated Livestock Health and Peri-Urban Dairy Project – 2008-2014.
c. Veterinary investigation officer I/C NVRI Lab. Bauchi – 2003-2007.
d. Principal Veterinary Research Officer, Parasitology Division NVRI Vom, Jos – 2007-2011.
- Veterinary clinical Pathology Course, National Vet. Research Institute, Vom, Jos – 2004.
- Many Nigerian Vet. Medicine Association (NVMA) Workshops since Graduation.
He has held a Political Appointment as Hon. Commissioner of Health, Taraba State from 4th December, 2014-28th May, 2015.
He has made the following Publications;
- Tafarki A. E. 14. No (1988) Survey of Gastro-Intestinal Helminths of Arvicanthis Nicoticus in Samaru, Zaria.
- Eneme T. A (20010 Anthelmintic Efficacy of Crude A.Q Stembark Extract of Saccoglotics Gabonenis (M.Sc. Dissertation) University of Maiduguri, Nigeria.
He enjoys Travelling and Reading.