Dr. Madaki Micah Musa is the Executive Secretary, Health Services Management Board, Jalingo. He was born on 22nd November, 1963 and hails from Takum Local Government Area. He is married with four (4) children.
He started his educational career at the Takum East Primary School from 1971-1977 and proceeded to Sakato Government Secondary School, Numan from 1977-1982, where he then enrolled into the University of Maiduguri from 1982-1989.
Dr. Madaki has headed various Government Hospitals like the Specialist, Jalingo and General Hospitals of Bambur and Zing.
He was also Director, Medical Services, State Coordinator, HIV/AIDS Programme (Ministry of Health), 2001-2012 and Head of Medical Team to Israel on Christian Pilgrimage.
He has attended the following workshops;
- Strategic Health Management Course in London – September,2013.
- Use of Anti-Retroviral Therapy in Resource Limited Setting, Mildmay, Uganda – October, 2002.
- Managing Procurement and Logistics of HIV/AIDS Drugs, World Bank, Abuja – June, 2005.
- Global Funding Training on HIV/AIDS, Lagos – March, 2007.
- Training of Doctors on Essential Obstetric Care, University of Jos – 2009.
He presently holds a Political Appointment as Executive Secretary, Health Services Management Board and enjoys Reading, Travelling and Table-tennis.