Mr. Kiloh Nfor is the Provost, School of Nursing, Jalingo. He was born on 11th October, 1957 and hails from Sardauna Local Government Area. He is married with two (2) children.
Mr. Kiloh started his educational career at Mansur Primary School, Gembu from 1964-1970 and proceeded to Government College, Maiduguri from 1971-1975. He further enrolled into the School of Nursing, Maiduguri from 1976-1979, School of Psychiatric Nursing, Aro-Abeokuta from 1980-1981, Federal College of Education (Technical) Akoka from 1981-1982, University of Nigeria, Nsukka from 1999-2004 and University of Nigeria, Nsukka from 2005-2011.
He received a Merit Award as the Hidden Treasure and the Award of Excellence as the Eye of the Community.
He also attended the following workshops;
- Training of Trainers workshop, organized by Family Health International at Ibadan – July-August, 2003.
- Management Health System organized by Taraba State Government in Jalingo – June, 22nd-24th, 1998.
- Aids/S.T.D Sexually Transmitted Disease organized by F.M.H at Makurdi – 30th October-2nd November, 1990.
- The Nurses Role in Applied Research in Primary Health Care organized by University of Benin – 11th-16th September, 1988.
His Publications include;
- Nfor K. (2015) Introduction to Nursing Research and Statistical Method, Jalingo—Matty Press.
He enjoys Basketball and Music.